[kde-freebsd] devel/boost: new patch for testing update to 1.39

Alexander Churanov alexanderchuranov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:27:12 CEST 2009

2009/8/4 Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org>:
> there is no any port depending on pyste and I doubt there will be one in near
> future. Pulling gcc3 for newer systems because of hardly potential
> inconvenience seems to be excessive for me.

OK, if there are really no ports depending on it, then I'll implement
the proposed WITH_PYSTE switch, without mangling it in the package
name. Users who specifycally need Pyste will have to build their
custom version of boost-python-libs and deinstall/reinstall.

Sincerely,
Alexander Churanov,
maintainer of devel/boost-*