[kde-freebsd] [Request For Commit] Qt 4.5 Build Fixes (with Qt33 installed)

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Wed Apr 15 06:11:16 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 14 April 2009 08:34:54 am David Naylor wrote:
> I saw.  I thought FreeBSD had a monotonic clock?  (The only option left in
> the qconfig.h.in file)

Yes it does. But the Qt configure doesn't seem to detect it. So I kept this in
the qconfig.h.in, because I'm assuming it's there for a reason.

> Currently QGTKStyle is disabled in area51.  Is it even possible to make it
> a separate port?  It looks small enough that we can just include it with
> qt4-gui?

Unfortunately, the GTK pkg-config is still used, even if QGTKStyle is
disabled.

> Yes, I had a look and found the problem.  QMAKE_CFLAGS_X11 now gets
> included into QMAKE_CXXFLAGS.  This is a problem since QMAKE_CFLAGS_X11
> gets add QMAKE_CFLAGS_FONTCONFIG (from pkgconfig) that includes
> -I/usr/local/include. The culprit.  There does not appear to be a proper
> away around this (i.e. get QMAKE_CFLAGS_X11 added to the end of
> QMAKE_CXXFLAGS *after* other includes have been added).

I wonder why it is not a problem for me? In any case, the patch turns off
fontconfig support. Don't we need that for decent looking fonts?

Hopefully I can take a look this weekend at more of this.

--
David Johnson