[kde-freebsd] mouse/ketboard functions of kde are not working

gahn ipfreak at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 00:49:26 CEST 2009

Thanks David:

Yes, I checked, there is no file name "xorg.conf", even with another server (7.1) that is working properly.

I installed xorg 7.4.1 (with "deinstall" and "reinstall") but the x server seem to be still using 7.4 instead of 7.4.1. how could I get the x server using 7.4.1? the "pkgdb -F" dosen't seem to be effective...