[kde-freebsd] New Port for Testing: Amarok2

Kemian Dang fbsd.kdang at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:30:45 CEST 2008

Martin Wilke wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 09:10:20AM -0400, Kris Moore wrote:
>
>> Kemian Dang wrote:

>>> Hi Dorian,
>>>
>>> I have encountered a problem a here, below is the error log of make.
>>> I have FB7-stable i386, and KDE4.1.1.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Kemian
>>>
>>> [ 94%] Building CXX object
>>> src/collection/mtpcollection/CMakeFiles/amarok_collection-mtpcollection.dir/amarok_collection-mtpcollection_automoc.o
>>>
>>> In file included from
>>> /usr/ports/audio/amarok2/work/amarok-1.90/src/collection/mtpcollection/moc_MtpHandler.cpp:10,
>>>
>>>                 from
>>> /usr/ports/audio/amarok2/work/amarok-1.90/src/collection/mtpcollection/amarok_collection-mtpcollection_automoc.cpp:2:
>>>
>>> /usr/ports/audio/amarok2/work/amarok-1.90/src/collection/mtpcollection/handler/MtpHandler.h:66:
>>> error: 'LIBMTP_raw_device_t'has not been declared
>>> /usr/ports/audio/amarok2/work/amarok-1.90/src/collection/mtpcollection/handler/MtpHandler.h:156:
>>> error: 'LIBMTP_raw_device_t' has not been declared
>>> /usr/ports/audio/amarok2/work/amarok-1.90/src/collection/mtpcollection/handler/MtpHandler.h:167:
>>> error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'LIBMTP_raw_device_t' with no type
>>> /usr/ports/audio/amarok2/work/amarok-1.90/src/collection/mtpcollection/handler/MtpHandler.h:167:
>>> error: expected ';' before '*' token
>>> *** Error code 1
>>>

>> Thats because this version of Amarok needs an updated libmtp. Dorian,
>> can you attach the updated libmtp port as well?
>>

> Update is ready to go after the ports freeze,
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?prp=126905-1-txt&n=/libmtp-update.diff
>
> - - Martin

Thanks Kris and Martin, I applied the diff and amarok builds.
But there are problems on running it, the main window exits after
showing for no more than 1 second and I get errors from command line
like below.
Any ideas what I should do to fix it?

Thanks,
Kemian

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
artists_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on insert:  "INSERT INTO artists SELECT * FROM
artists_temp WHERE artists_temp.id NOT IN ( -1 );"
amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
images_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on insert:  "INSERT INTO images SELECT * FROM
images_temp;"
amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
albums_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on insert:  "INSERT INTO albums SELECT * FROM
albums_temp WHERE albums_temp.id NOT IN ( -1 );"
amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
composers_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on insert:  "INSERT INTO composers SELECT * FROM
composers_temp WHERE composers_temp.id NOT IN ( -1
);"

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
genres_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on insert:  "INSERT INTO genres SELECT * FROM
genres_temp WHERE genres_temp.id NOT IN ( -1 );"
amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
years_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on insert:  "INSERT INTO years SELECT * FROM
years_temp WHERE years_temp.id NOT IN ( -1 );"
amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
urls_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on insert:  "REPLACE INTO urls SELECT * FROM
urls_temp;"
amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
directories_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on query:  "INSERT INTO directories SELECT *
FROM directories_temp;"
amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
tracks_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on insert:  "REPLACE INTO tracks SELECT * FROM
tracks_temp;"
amarok: END__: void DatabaseUpdater::copyToPermanentTables() - Took
0.02s
amarok: BEGIN: void
DatabaseUpdater::removeTemporaryTables()

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
tracks_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on query:  "DROP TABLE
tracks_temp;"

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
images_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on query:  "DROP TABLE
images_temp;"

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
albums_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on query:  "DROP TABLE
albums_temp;"

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
genres_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on query:  "DROP TABLE
genres_temp;"

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
years_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on query:  "DROP TABLE
years_temp;"

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
composers_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on query:  "DROP TABLE
composers_temp;"

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
artists_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on query:  "DROP TABLE
artists_temp;"

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table:
urls_temp

amarok:        [ERROR!] on query:  "DROP TABLE
urls_temp;"

amarok:        [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile
error:

amarok:        [ERROR!] no such table: directories_temp
amarok:        [ERROR!] on query:  "DROP TABLE directories_temp"
amarok: END__: void DatabaseUpdater::removeTemporaryTables() - Took 0.0053s
amarok:      Sending changed signal
amarok: BEGIN: ScanResultProcessor::~ScanResultProcessor()
amarok: END__: ScanResultProcessor::~ScanResultProcessor() - Took 0.00026s
amarok: END__: virtual void XmlParseJob::run() - Took 0.69s
amarok:    [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile error:
amarok:    [ERROR!] no such table: tags
amarok:    [ERROR!] on query:  "SELECT s.deviceid,s.url FROM statistics
AS s LEFT JOIN tags AS t ON s.deviceid = t.deviceid AND s.url = t.url
WHERE t.url IS NULL AND s.deviceid != -2;"
amarok:   [MountPointManager] Trying to update  0  statistics rows
amarok:    [ERROR!]  sqlite3_compile error:
amarok:    [ERROR!] no such table: tags_labels
amarok:    [ERROR!] on query:  "SELECT l.deviceid,l.url FROM tags_labels
AS l LEFT JOIN tags as t ON l.deviceid = t.deviceidAND l.url = t.url
WHERE t.url IS NULL;"
amarok:   [MountPointManager] Trying to update  0  tags_labels rows
amarok: END__: virtual void UrlUpdateJob::run() - Took 0.085s
amarok: BEGIN: void ScanManager::slotFinished()
amarok: END__: void ScanManager::slotFinished() - Took 0.00011s
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = amarok path = <unknown> pid = 16687
sock_file=/home/kemian/.kde4/socket-kemian.inf.ed.ac.uk/kdeinit4__0