[kde-freebsd] battery status indicator for kde4, freebsd7

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Sat Oct 4 20:45:03 CEST 2008

Vikas wrote:
 > I got freebsd7 with kde4 installed on my acpi supported laptop.
 > Everything is working great except the battery applet, which shows
 > 'N/A' instead of battery status.

Since I could put a second battery into the computer instead of the CD
drive, one of the two battery indicators is always n/a, too, with
"Battery Monitor Settings: Show the state for each battery present".

Unfortunately, the combination of n/a and a valid percentage is always
n/a -- it would be nicer if the n/a was disregarded with one battery
present.

Anyhow, I guess that is a KDE thing and not a FreeBSD one.

Cheers,
Jan Henrik