[kde-freebsd] KDE4 and nspluginwrapper

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:07:56 CET 2008

Hi,

I have KDE 4.1.3 installed from area51 (tag kde_4_1?) and I am unable to get
flash7/9 to work under Konqueror.  Instead of seeing an area where the flash
should be displayed it is void (does not even display a holder for the
flash).

I can confirm that flash does work under firefox3 and Konqueror 3.5.10.  This
is the first time under KDE4 that I am trying this so I do not know if it is
a regression.

Is this a genuine problem or have I missed something in setting up Konqueror.
Konqueror does (under about:plugins and plugins under settings) show that it
has found flash.

Also, an aside, should KDE 4.1.3 have https proxy and socks support?

Regards,

David