[kde-freebsd] Hi,I make a simple kde-l10n-zh_CN ports

杜比 dbhrscom at gmail.com
Tue May 20 06:40:36 CEST 2008

Hi , freebsd-kde All

I am from china,like kde4 for freebsd 7 release, Near  days, I compiled Qt
4.4 and kde 4.0.3 by  freebsd-kde area51

In order to satisfy Chinese reading custom,I make simple kde-l10n-zh_CN
ports

In satisfies under the following environment:

copy /usr/local/include/libintl.h to  /usr/include

set environment var QMAKESPEC  to freebsd-g++

my kde-l10n-zh_CN ports can  success install and deinstall, but I did not
know how to solve the above condition by ports

kde-l10n-zh_CN  in  Appendix

Makefile

PORTNAME= kde-l10n-zh_CN
PORTVERSION= ${KDE4_VERSION}
CATEGORIES= chinese kde
MASTER_SITES= ${MASTER_SITE_KDE}
MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR= stable/${PORTVERSION}/src/kde-l10n
DIST_SUBDIR=    KDE

MAINTAINER= kde at FreeBSD.org
COMMENT= Basic applications for the KDE system

#LIB_DEPENDS= xgettext:${PORTSDIR}/devel/gettext

USE_BZIP2= yes
USE_QT_VER= 4
QT_COMPONENTS= corelib qmake moc rcc uic
USE_CMAKE=      yes

USE_GETTEXT=    yes

# XXX: PREFIX/kde4?
USE_LDCONFIG=   ${PREFIX}/kde4/lib/kde4

#GUN_CONFIGURE= yes
USE_KDE4= kdelibs
#QT_NONSTANDARD= yes

# XXX: PREFIX/kde4?
MAKE_ENV= VERBOSE="1"
WRKSRC=  ${WRKDIR}/${PORTNAME}-${PORTVERSION}

# XXX: PREFIX/kde4?
CMAKE_ARGS= -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${PREFIX}/kde4 \

.include <bsd.port.mk>

--
杜比