[kde-freebsd] kdepim3 won't compile

Pockets The Fixer identifier7 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 01:50:32 CEST 2008

i tried to submit to the list before about this but i think the attached txt
files were considered part of the message and made it too long. i'm running
7.0-release i386 and while building the kde metaport kdepim3 fails to build.
i've tried to install it by itself instead, but that doesn't seem to help.
no matter what i try nothing changes, but i think the build errors might not
be same each time. i've also submitted a bug report but no actions seems to
have been taken on that.

here are links to pastebins of two attempts i made to build the port, using
script to log the attempts:
http://pastebin.com/f37551f40
http://pastebin.com/f26c62f0f

at this point my computer (which is my main desktop) has been out of
commission for weeks. it's very frustrating. if anyone can tell me how to
fix this that would be great.

thanks,
-sprout

--
the above writings are entirely fictional and are not meant to be taken as
factual evidence. the author is not liable for mental instabilities incurred