[kde-freebsd] Building Qt-4.4.0-beta1

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Tue Mar 11 06:09:24 CET 2008

Just a note for anyone trying to build Qt-4.4.0-beta1. I have been having
problems building it. There is a tiny problem with a define in WebKit that
should be fixed for release. The other problem is with Phonon. I am in talks
with Trolltech support over the issue. It turns out that Phonon wants to
include /usr/local/include/QtCore. I have been told to uninstall other Qt
versions before building 4.4.0, but I have told them that isn't an acceptable
solution (especially since 4.3.4 had no problems with the 4.3.1 port being
installed).

--
David Johnson