[kde-freebsd] Patch: multimedia/phonon/Makefile

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Jun 26 00:40:03 CEST 2008

Martin Wilke wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 04:13:19PM -0400, Kris Moore wrote:
>> Ran into some problems trying to compile phonon on a fresh system here,
>> turns out ${LOCALBASE}/include was not in the list of cmake header
>> directories to include. I've fixed this in the Makefile attached.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Kris Moore
>> PC-BSD Software
>> http://www.pcbsd.com
>
> Fixed thanks

Thanks for adding it! I'm noticing a lot of the same errors in 4.0.83
though, even kdelib4 wont compile properly here on a fresh system, it
doesn't have /usr/local/include being used as an include dir. I can keep
fixing the Makefiles to add  this to CMakeLists.txt. But if somebody
else finds a better solution, please let me know!

--

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software