[kde-freebsd] Who's going to Akademy?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Jun 19 23:18:45 CEST 2008

So, who's going to Akademy out of this bunch?

It's in Belgium from August 9-15 or so. There's conference days -- during
which the cross-platform topic is mercifully absent -- and a hackathon. Last
year I tried to convince the PC-BSD folk (or was it another KDE-BSD distro? I
forget) to come to Glasgow and failed :(

The nearby & childless are very welcome; the far-away and burdened are too --
there is talk of decent babysitting this year.

Do not feel you're not welcome at the conference because you're not a "core
KDE contributor" (whatever that means) -- ports, packaging and distro work is
also important.

[[ Random other question: is the fruitsalad build cluster still in existence
or has that faded away? I can't ping anyone sensible from hjortron anymore,
it seems. ]]

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot