[kde-freebsd] What's pending to area51?

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Jun 19 23:12:02 CEST 2008

Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> I remember seeing lots of patches - including whole tarballs of updates - sent
> to the list. Are all those still pending to area51 or have they been pushed
> in?
>
> For instance:
>
> [kde-freebsd] Alternate qt prefixes
> From: David Johnson
> Date: Yesterday 07:26:10
>

> [kde-freebsd] kdegames 4.0.80
> From: Kris Moore
> Date: Yesterday 20:42:01
>

> Also Kris' other patches from PCBSD, from around the 10th of June.

I just sent over kdeartwork, and am testing the build of kdeedu 4.0.80
right now. Aside from that, I still need the kdegraphics and
kdemultimedia fixes thrown in when somebody gets a chance. I know
kdemultimedia is waiting on a taglib update though, which I think was
going in this weekend.

--

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software