[kde-freebsd] area51/x11/kdelibs4 build error

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Jun 17 15:10:01 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 17 June 2008, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 June 2008, Sticky Bit wrote:
> > the port kdelibs4 does not build for me. Please see log
> >
> > http://nopaste.unixfreunde.de/729
>
> I'm seeing the same. This is with KDE3 installed, though. And it compiled
> -- day before yesterday, I'm not sure which tarball snapshot we're using
> here -- with SS12, which is normally the arbiter of right and wrong.

template <typename T>
Q_INLINE_TEMPLATE T *QBasicAtomicPointer<T>::fetchAndStoreOrdered(T *newValue)
{
    return reinterpret_cast<T *>
        (QBasicAtomicPointer_fetchAndStoreOrdered(&reinterpret_cast<void *
volat
ile *>(&_q_value),
                                                  newValue));
}

That looks like an extra & there, and it is what the compiler is complaining
about (before the second reinterpret_cast). I'm not even sure why we're
hitting the qatomic_generic header here.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot