[kde-freebsd] Patch for kdemultimedia / taglib

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Jun 16 22:16:29 CEST 2008

Thomas Abthorpe wrote:

> On Tuesday 10 June 2008 08:55:52 Kris Moore wrote:
>> Here's a patch for multimedia/kdemultimedia and audio/taglib which
>> enables compiling of 4.0.80. The taglib library just needed to be
>> updated to 1.5, which I've also e-mailed the maintainer the updates for.
>>
>> For the record, to whom or to where should I send any patches for area51
>> to help out?
>>
>> http://www.pcbsd.org/~kris/kde4multi.tar
>
> Hi Kris
>
> I have prepped a new libtag patch, along with dependancies. I am having
> troubles updating two python ports (py-taglib and py-tagpy), but all else
> seems to bump just fine.
>
> My patch, just in case anybody is interested,
> http://people.freebsd.org/~tabthorpe/patches/mega-taglib.patch
>
> I am hoping to have it into the tree by the weekend.
>

> Thomas

Thomas,

Thanks! Once that goes in, and I get my build server situated, I'll be
able to start playing more in-depth with KDE 4, and see if I can find /
fix any other issues. I'll be sure to send any patches files over as I
make them. Will you be also able to bump up kdemultimedia to 3.0.80 in
area51 once taglibs goes in?

--

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software