[kde-freebsd] Qt4 prefix

M. Yu. Brazhnikov makc at issp.ac.ru
Mon Jun 16 07:56:56 CEST 2008

On Mon 16 Jun 2008, David Johnson wrote:
> No use complaining, time to start coding. If no one stops me via strenuous
> objection, I am going to start changing the area51/qt4* ports to install
> to /usr/local/qt4.
The problem is that qt3 installs headers to ${LOCALBASE}/include. Moving qt4
to own prefix doesn't resolve various build fails, as long as
${LOCALBASE}/include is in include path. What about moving all qt3 headers to
${LOCALBASE}/include/qt3 ?

> That prefix seems to be the easier than splitting stuff up
> into /usr/local/*/qt4. It also reflects what the kde4 ports will do.
It's split already. The kde4 ports will move to ${LOCALBASE} sometime.

Max