[kde-freebsd] Qt4 ports

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jun 16 02:29:43 CEST 2008

On Monday 16 June 2008, David Johnson wrote:
> On Sunday 15 June 2008 04:27:01 pm Martin Wilke wrote:
> > Need we really kdesupport? After 4.4.1 release we don't need this or?
>
> We don't need a kdesupport metaport. It was just an idea. It includes stuff
> that is not needed for the basic KDE desktop.

If we've got them all packaged separately anyway (most of them do roll their
own tarballs, out of kdesupport :) ) then there's no need for it.

About Qt, though -- area51 has 4.3.4 in it, which is not going to work for
trunk or anything after 4.0.4. Is 4.4.0 going to go in there?

Please forgive the n00bery -- though I've been watching the k-f list, I've
been engrossed with technical details on other platforms, so I don't know how
we're doing.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot