[kde-freebsd] Qt4 ports

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Thu Jun 12 19:29:26 CEST 2008

On Thursday 12 June 2008 01:59:01 am Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> Is the plan to build kdesupport as a regular KDE port or to do each part
> separately? QCA2 is developed in kdesupport and building it from there and
> installing that is compatible with the rest of KDE4.

If we make a kdesupport port, then it's going to conflict with akode, akonadi,
decibel, etc. Every other relevant module in kdesupport already exists as a
separate port. Coupled with the message in kdesupport to use a distribution
package, it's a good argument to make QCA2 a separate port. Perhaps a
kdesupport metaport to pull all the others in.

--
David Johnson