[kde-freebsd] error of kdelibs/kdebase

Tim McCormick tim at timmcc.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 18:38:02 CEST 2008

> I did not change Qt ports, I installed kde3 port, which compiled
> kdelibs with Qt that was and then tried to compile kdebase.

That looks like your problem. From your config.log:

configure:31678: /usr/local/bin/uic -L /usr/local/lib/kde3/plugins/designer -nounload -impl
actest.h actest.ui > actest.cpp
Fatal error 'Cannot allocate red zone for initial thread' at line 384 in
file /usr/src/lib/libthr/thread/thr_init.c (errno = 12)

Have you recompiled Qt3 since upgrading to FreeBSD7?

--
Tim McCormick
tim at timmcc.co.uk