[kde-freebsd] area51 notes

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Wed Jun 11 07:09:45 CEST 2008

Just a few notes from building Qt4 from area51 ports:

* Building qt4 port was successful. Assistant and Designer are working
as expected.

* qt4-sql-plugins should have options so I only have to build the
databases that I want.

* qt5 (and qt4-qtdemo) is not dependent on qt4-webkit. Shouldn't it be?

* qt4-qtdemo failed with QDBus link errors. qt4-dbus had been built and
installed.

* While I haven't built it, it appears that qt4-qtdemo does not build
the examples, only the demos. Maybe there could be a qt4-examples port.

--
David Johnson