[kde-freebsd] KDE/FreeBSD website updates

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 21:30:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've updated the website (http://freebsd.kde.org) with a few things.

1. Added Martin (miwi) and Max (makc) to the list of current
maintainers. They truly deserve credit for the immense amount of work
they've done for KDE 4.

2. Added a news item to let people know what's happening, and pointing
them to the FreeBSD wiki page with testing instructions

3. Created the first KDE 4 screenie. I'll add more if people send them
to me. Particularly once we have the localization support ports in place
:)

One thing I was discussing with miwi was the need for improving the site
content. First on the list will be something about HAL, but I'm open for
other suggestions and even articles.

Andy (tap)

Andy Fawcett                                     | andy at athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap at lspace.org