[kde-freebsd] Concurrent building

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:53:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

As I am sure many people get frustrated with building ports in serial,
especially with the prevalence of SMP (not to mention that a sandbox build is
very hard to setup and slow on building [with all the deletions and
extractions]).

Does anyone know of a script/program that handles concurrent builds (i.e. -j
for make?).  I know portupgrade had it in as a TODO for a while but it
appears to be dropped.  Given that portmaster is just a shell script it would
be very hard to do concurrency.

Regards

David