[kde-freebsd] kpowersave and battery management?

Christopher Desjardins cddesjardins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 16:23:55 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm new to FreeBSD and it was curious to find that kpowersave is missing.
Am I wrong and it's available somewhere?  If not, +1 for me on the wishlist
:D.  Also if anyone could recommend a good battery monitor/power saver
program that would be great too.  I'm currently using some PC-BSD thing but
that just tells me if I'm plugged in or not.  I've also got klaptop
installed but it complains about permissions on /dev/apm and it won't show
an icon or allow me to suspend or hibernate, so I'm not sure what's going on
there.  Interestingly apm in konsole shows output.
Cheers and thanks for the great work,
Chris