[kde-freebsd] I need a small favor

Conrad J. Sabatier conrads at cox.net
Mon Jul 21 01:38:33 CEST 2008

Hi there, Jim,

I was wondering if I might ask a small favor of you.  If I remember
correctly, you said your laptop had a built-in camera, doesn't it?
Would you mind very much if I came by and just took a quick picture or
two of myself, so I'd have something I could upload to the guys on these
personals websites I've been visiting?  Nothing pornographic, just a
simple portrait-type shot.  :-)  Right now, I have no pictures of
myself at all, hardcopy or otherwise, and I do think I'd have a much
better chance of getting some results from these sites if I had something
to show, you know?

Please let me know if this would be OK with you.  I'd be forever
grateful!  :-)

Thanks in advance,

Conrad

--
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
entrails of the last priest.