[kde-freebsd] target /usr/local/kde4

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Thu Jul 10 07:19:48 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 09 July 2008 07:14:48 pm Andrew wrote:
> Everytime I return to rebuild a KDE component it wants to re-build kdelibs4
> and everything else because it's looking under /usr/local instead
> of /usr/local/kde4
>  for the include & lib directories which have already been built and
> installed.

I am seeing that too. It shouldn't be happening. Everything looks right in the
ports, but the ldconfig settings don't seem to be persistant across boots.
The Qt4 ports don't have this problem, just the KDE4 ports.

I wonder if it's because US_LDCONFIG is in bsd.kde4.mk instead of the
individual port Makefiles.

To temporarily work around it, run as root:

ldconfig -m /usr/local/kde4/lib /usr/local/kde4/lib/kde4

--
David Johnson