[kde-freebsd] Konsole / kpty porting (long)

Paweł Wieczorek wieczyk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 17:43:20 CEST 2008

Hi, i am trying to solve this same problem now.

I checked if terminal is setted correctly and if sub-process is runned
on this terminal. On my host (fbsd 7-stable) it is good.

I checked by small program http://trzask.int.pl/~wieczyk/shellttyinfo.c
if sub-process is set on pty correctly, and it looks good.

I addedd many stupid-debug-message to konsole and kpty code. I detect
that somethink is closing terminal (read 0 bytes from terminal). When
i commented every call to close-syscall problem still exists (this same
when i commented setting closed-on-exec flag).