[kde-freebsd] New Port: x11-themes/gtk-qt4-engine

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Jul 9 17:41:26 CEST 2008

I've just finished putting together a new port which builds + installs
the gtk-qt-engine for KDE/QT4. I'm not a port committer, so I'm not able
to throw this in, and I don't even know if it needs to go in until KDE4
hits ports. But I wanted to send it along to you guys, in case you want
to throw it into area51, or somebody just wants to try it out :)

I've named the port gtk-qt4-engine, since supposedly it can work
alongside the older QT3 version as well. I have tested it here, and it
does seem to work, and the kcm module works also.

--

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software