[kde-freebsd] KDE 4

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 18:44:38 CEST 2008

On Sunday 06 July 2008 19:19:14 Pawel Wieczorek wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am FreeBSD-KDE user, i want to help with kde4-porting. Could I get
> informations how to preapre my desktop machine to develop this
> project ? (It is possible to have KDE 3.5.8 ?)
>
>         Best Regards,
>         Paweł Wieczorek

Hi Pawel,

that's great to hear.

There were some instructions for getting started with that some weeks
ago. One of the threads that contained information was named:
[kde-freebsd] [KDE / QT FreeBSD users] CALL FOR HELPERS: Please
contribute to the project! Thanks!
You can find it in the archives:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-freebsd/2008-June/002585.html

If you have further questions, the people on this list will sure be able
to help you.

I hope that helps,

michael