[kde-freebsd] kdebase-workspace strange errors..

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Wed Jan 30 05:20:13 CET 2008

On Tuesday 29 January 2008, Martin Wilke wrote:
> Howdy Guys,
>
> I need help with kdebase-workspace. I get the following strange error and
> i'm not sure where the problem is. http://nopaste.unixfreunde.de/407
>
> Any ideas?

Here's a guess. ruleswidgetbase.h was not generated (it should be in the build
directory for kdebase/workspace/kwin/kcmkwin/kwinrules). It is generated from
ruleswidgetbase.ui. This is in a Qt3 format, and has not yet been ported over
to Qt4. (Ack!) Make sure you have qt4-qt3support installed, and that uic3 is
in your path. It looks like it is not.

Notice the line:
cd /usr/home/miwi/dev/freebsd-kde/area51/x11/kdebase-workspace/work/kdebase-workspace-4.0.0/build/kwin/kcmkwin/kwinrules
&& /usr/local/bin/cmake -DKDE3_HEADER:BOOL=ON -DKDE_UIC_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=QT_UIC3_EXECUTABLE-NOTFOUND

--
David Johnson