[kde-freebsd] bsd.cmake implementation

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Thu Jan 24 19:22:22 CET 2008

On Thursday 24 January 2008 03:38:55 am David Naylor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that there are three proposed cmake implementations for Mk, is it
> not time to choose one?  Ideally it would be best to choose the one
> that is the most robust and flexable solution.

Yours is well commented and easy to understand. Shanes seems to have best
captured what current cmake using ports are doing. David Yeskie's is very
close to Shanes, but without some options.

Your version is setting flags and other variables in the environment, and not
in CMAKE_ARGS. I would prefer the CMAKE_ARGS approach, as it's what the cmake
ports are using.

My two cents is that we use yours, but with improvements from Shane's.

--
David Johnson