[kde-freebsd] KDE4

A.deGroot at cs.ru.nl A.deGroot at cs.ru.nl
Tue Jan 22 18:16:26 CET 2008

> * A.deGroot at cs.ru.nl [2008-01-22 08:41]:
>> I've just started a KDE on FreeBSD TechBase page, as that might be
>> easier for everyone to update in the road to getting stuff working
>> (easier than the k-f websites, anyway).
>
> ETOOMANYWIKIPAGES

You said it. Actually I was making a Solaris page and saw that K-F wasn't
listed in amongst the projects, while most other platforms were.

> There is already a FreeBSD page on techbase:
> http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/FreeBSD
> But it is a bit outdated and needs a cleanup.

I remember that one, it has Kiruwa's very useful tips and tricks. Possibly
freebsd.kde.org should at least link to a few of these pages. They get
forgotten and bitrot after a while.

> And i have made another one at the FreeBSD Wiki:
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/KDE4 Which is more focusing on the actual ports.

That's a good topic to have there. The pages should probably all link
around to each other.