[kde-freebsd] KDE4 porting stratagy?

David Naylor blackdragon at highveldmail.co.za
Sat Jan 12 15:54:43 CET 2008

Hi,

KDE 4.0 has finally been released and I hope it will be the first in a
very successful major release.  My congratulations to the KDE
development team and the KDE community (and of course the KDE-FreeBSD
community) for all the hard work and patience.

I have seen on the mailing list that some people have started porting
KDE4.  I was wondering if there is any coordination so as to avoid
unnecessary duplicate work.  Could there be a wiki that lists
completed and outstanding ports, as well as a tar of "beta"
(completed) ports?