[kde-freebsd] KDE4/Qt4 porting efforts?

Shane Bell decept0 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 09:42:41 CET 2008

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 09:42 am Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Friday 04 January 2008 20:54, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> > How is the subject coming along? It seems, some new things like "strigi"
> > are required for kdelibs-4 -- but I don't see a port of that in the tree
> > yet... Would you like it added?
>
> All the things in kdesupport should have ports created. Since they depend
> only on Qt4 (and possibly other things) this should be fairly
> straightforward. Bear in mind that their build systems are CMake-based. I'm
> not sure there's any infrastructure for CMake-based ports yet.

I've got a port for strigi here that's about 90% complete, but I've been
waiting for a couple things, namely:

- The next release of strigi, because it will make OPTIONS handling in the
port a lot more neater/easier.

- Updated Qt4 in ports. bombs on qt from ports(iirc something to do with moc),
works fine with svn qt-copy though.

I also made a simple bsd.cmake.mk a few months back. Never tested it out
though, so ill have look it and make it available when I'm done.

shane.