[kde-freebsd] Strange noatun/kaboodle behaviour

Achilleas Mantzios achill at matrix.gatewaynet.com
Fri Feb 22 11:27:09 CET 2008

I recently installed a fresh 7.0-RC2 , and
i am facing a problem with playing mp3 files.
It seems that both noatun , kaboodle have the behaviour of skipping about each 2nd second of music,
giving the impression of double speed.
Totem plays correctly tho. Its not a driver issue.
I must add, that my machine had several panics, and several indications of bad memory.
I changed the memory dims, and i am trying recompiling artsd.

However, if my theory is not valid, what else could be causing this effect?
--
Achilleas Mantzios

KOSOVO IS SERBIA FOR EVER