[kde-freebsd] KDE 4.5.9

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Fri Feb 22 07:19:43 CET 2008

On Wednesday 20 February 2008, David Johnson wrote:
> What are the current plans for KDE 4.5.9? I don't see it in area51 yet. I
> don't have much time this week and next, but I could start updating the
> ports and testing them.

Doh! I meant 3.5.9...

Anyway, I updated arts and kdelibs3, including patches. pkg-plists did not
change. I'm attaching a tarball instead of checking them into area51, because
changing the version in bsd.kde.mk affects all the other kde3 ports. I don't
have much spare time in the near future, but I can try to crank out kdebase3
as well.

--
David Johnson