[kde-freebsd] Qt seg-fault on quit()

Pietro Cerutti gahr at gahr.ch
Thu Feb 14 22:37:46 CET 2008

Hi guys,
I haven't found a more appropriate list, sorry for that.

Maybe someone has a clue on why a QtApplication seg-faults upon quit().

Prologue: I have written an OSS mixer using Qt-4 which I'm planning to
add to ports once ready.

Epiloque: everything runs smoothly, but as soon as I try to close the
application (no matter whether using qApp->quit(), exit(EXIT_SUCCESS),
....), the application quits indeed, but with this infamous message:

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Exit 139

Maybe someone can have a look at it? The whole project alojng with a
kdump.out is here: http://gahr.ch/FreeBSD/QProMix/

Thanks in advance!

--
Pietro Cerutti