[kde-freebsd] ping?.. kde4?

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 20:04:20 CET 2008

On Sunday 10 February 2008 20:43:23 Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Just over a month ago I sent an e-mail inquiring about plans for KDE4
> upgrade.
>
> I received no reply and there is no KDE4-work in the ports... Is this
> mailing list functional? Is there still work going on on kde at freebsd?

The list is functional, and there's been quite a bit of traffic on it in the
last few weeks, almost all regarding KDE4.

If you've not been seeing posts to the list, please let me know (offlist) what
email address you are subscribed with and I'll check that you've not been
disabled for some reason.

As for the ports, they're under active development at the moment, but I cannot
say when they will hit the tree as I'm not personally working on them. It
certainly won't be until after the 7.0 release slush is lifted though!

Andy
(list admin)
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy at athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap at lspace.org