[kde-freebsd] KDE on FreeBSD Website - screenshot

Mark Gladman mark at legios.org
Tue Feb 5 12:40:35 CET 2008

Hey there,

I'm aware that you have quite a few screenshots so far, and mine is in English
too, but I thought you'd be interested in one of my desktop.

I'm currently running it in 3840x1024 using a Matrox Triplehead2Go on an
Nvidia card using NV (due to running AMD64) under Xorg 7.3.

I was kinda bored and just reinstalled FreeBSD to move from i386 to AMD64 so
it's not that thrilling a desktop.. But hey. Hopefully it shows off that
FreeBSD can be a good desktop system, even for odd setups. :)

Cheers!
Mark