[kde-freebsd] KDE4 include order

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Sat Feb 2 21:14:01 CET 2008

On Friday 01 February 2008, David Johnson wrote:
> Here is a new patch against 4.0.0. I still need to finish testing this. If
> it all works fine, I'll check it into area51. I'll also test this on Linux,
> and try to get it in for 4.0.2.

Success! I'll check this in shortly.

While I'm at it, let me make the suggestion that we should think about giving
qt4 its own directory hierarchy, like we are kde4. Qt can nicely co-exist
with other versions, but only if paths can unambiguously point to the version
desired. It would be easier to do this sooner rather than later.

Just as suggestion.

--
David Johnson