[kde-freebsd] build stalls?

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Sat Feb 2 19:04:39 CET 2008

Twice now I have seen the build stall while building kdelibs4. Different place
both times. There are no apparent errors or warnings. The build is proceeding
normally, and then I notice that the konsole hasn't scrolled in a while. CPU
is still high, but there is no activity in the build itself. If I Ctrl-C and
then immediately run make again, it proceeds as if nothing has happened. Very
strange

Has anyone else seen this? I'm on 6.3-STABLE, with g++ 3.4.6. Is this from
kdelibs4, or something in 6.3? I also note in the KDE4 prerequisites that g++
4.2 or higher is recommended.

--
David Johnson