[kde-freebsd] alt-tab not working

Wes Morgan morganw at chemikals.org
Wed Dec 24 22:44:33 CET 2008

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008, Martin Wilke wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 10:35:13AM -0600, Wes Morgan wrote:
>> I just installed 4.1.85... And now alt-tab has stopped working for me. The
>> key combination is just passed to the application as a tab. Even wiping
>> out my .kde4 directory doesn't seem to "fix" it. Any ideas?
>>

> Could you please take a look in the kde bugtracker, I mean I've seen a bug report for this.

No luck at all with the kde bug tracker. I've reverted back to 4.1 and
Alt-Tab works just fine. I assume that someone out there has 4.1.85
installed successfully and doesn't have the same issue. Could this be
related to my X configuration or some package besides KDE? If someone who
has it working can send me a list of their installed packages perhaps I'm
missing something.