[kde-freebsd] kdenlive (and dependencies) ports available for testing

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 23:03:17 CET 2008

On Saturday 20 December 2008 20:54:15 Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> Yep, akonadi does not depend on kdelibs.
> automoc4 is required by majority of kde4 ports. I believe kdenlive needs it
> too :)
> Complete list of KDE4 components (with short comments) could be found in
> ${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.kde4.mk.

thanks for your help, these are my first ports so i was a bit confused
anyway i've submitted them, plus an ffmpeg patch (ports/129800)

i've made an error with ports/129797: i've forgot the -devel suffix in the
synopsis... is this a bad thing? should i submit that again?
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>