[kde-freebsd] 4.1.85?

Carsten Bäcker carbaecker at gmx.de
Sat Dec 13 20:31:52 CET 2008

Hi,

i had the same problem.

But i noticed that the information on the mailing list says that 4.1.85
is actually KDE 4.2 Beta2, which is apparently is not yet available for
public.

I tried with -r 4372 which is the last commit before the 4.2 Beta2, but
i'm running into some problems with kdebase-runtime and strigi.
Besides of that i needed to update my local devel/libical-port from 0.26
(or something like that) to 0.33.

Could anyone tell the revision that should be used for Beta1-testing?
There was an information on the list saying that 4362 was the first part
of Beta1. So which is the complete one?

Best regards
Carsten