[kde-freebsd] Hi World Kde on FreeBSD

Diego Lucena Pumar diego.lucena.pumar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:29:15 CET 2008

To atention of mailing list KDE for FreeBSD:

In first time I want to have a little presentation. My name is Diego and
live in Spain. I study Computer Science, in my country her name is
Ingenieria en Informática. I would like participate on FreeBSD project by
the knoledge. I think that is a good idea coming for some that use normaly,
and this is KDE. I need help to iniciate on the project porting KDE to
FreeBSD. I know some about C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP principaly. Someone want
to help me? Thanks, sorry for my english. Wainting a reply.

Diego Antonio Lucena Pumar.

Note: If is possible respond me by the address: diego.lucena.pumar at gmail.com
.