[kde-freebsd] kde ports portupgrade dependency problems

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 21:57:14 CEST 2008

On Saturday 30 August 2008 22:45:33 Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> > It ceratinly seems as though the dependencies are being called for
> > in an incorrect order.
>
> I could suggest you ask portupgrade maintainer. I use portmaster for
> upgrading my ports and I haven't got any problem with two latest kde3
> updates.

And as I said earlier, portupgrade is getting dependencies and build
orders totally wrong on one of my servers without any KDE near it.

For example, trying to install ports that are already installed,
ignoring a whole bunch of "make config"... Sounds like portmaster will
be taken into use here soon.

A.
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy at athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap at lspace.org