[kde-freebsd] kmplayer-kde4 Display problem

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Aug 28 16:08:45 CEST 2008

Warren Liddell wrote:
> I wish i knew whats happend, but any movie i play in kmplayer-kde4 now
> displays the picture as if the screen was about 6-8 inches in size ... Any
> possible reason it is now doing this ?
>
> !DSPAM:1,48b66d4019861580814145!

I've not had that happen here just yet, so I'm not sure really why that
is. All I can recommend is that you contact the kmplayer guys and let
them know as much detail as you can, what files you were playing, and
what actions were taken before this occurred:

http://kmplayer.kde.org/

(The only e-mail or contact I found on there was this, not sure if they
have a bugdb somewhere)

koos.vriezen at gmail.com

--

Kris Moore