[kde-freebsd] KDE4 && Kopete (SOLVED)

Warren Liddell shinjii at maydias.com
Tue Aug 26 11:18:28 CEST 2008

Moore escribió:
> > Any chance we can get some kind of fix put into ports for this?
How
> > about Yahoo support, are we still waiting on the upstream for that?
>
> kopete 0.60.80 can't subscribe into Yahoo :-(
>
> 	matthias

I sadly after stuffing up del some libraries an other stuff, just did a
format of my entire hdd & a complete re-install of
FreeBSD-7_RELEASE from scratch as well as went straight to KDE4,
however my kopete version shows 0.50.80 and yahoo & MSN dont
work .. would seem yahoo is a common problem for all .. but am i the
only one having issues with MSN ?