[kde-freebsd] Color issues qt4 vs kde4

Hannes Hauswedell list_kde-freebsd at soulrebel.in-berlin.de
Fri Aug 22 15:16:06 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I am not sure whether this is FreeBSD-related, but I noticed that not all KDE-
colors are applied to Qt-Apps. More precisely, some things that should be
shown in blue (and that are drawn blue in kde-apps) like text-selection and
progress-bars are drawn black-on-white in qt-apps.
I have attached a screenshot that demonstrates this.

I don't know whether this is caused by kde incorrectly passing on the colors
to qt, or qt picking them up incorrectly or if this might be FreeBSD-related
so I'd be happy to hear if some of you can reproduce this behaviour and where
you think the bug might be caused, so that I report in the right place.

Thanks!

Hannes

P.S.: I have also experienced issues with an application windows flashing up
white briefly on starting... don't know if that is related.

P.P.S: I know these issues arent really serious but I like consistency on the
desktop and since more qt-only-apps start appearing, I want them to look like
the kde-apps ;)