[kde-freebsd] ports/126611: deskutils/kdepim4: Kontact 1.3 window too big for 1152x768

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 07:20:03 CEST 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/126611; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andy Fawcett <andy at athame.co.uk>
To: Aline Freitas <aline at bsd.com.br>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/126611: deskutils/kdepim4: Kontact 1.3 window too big for 1152x768
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:11:07 +0300

 > As you can see in this new screenshots I can resize only in width but
 > not in height:
 > http://baderna.birosca.org/~aline/share/kontact-big3.jpeg
 >
 > In this one I've moved the window up by ALT+mouse left button and
 > drag but no resize in height:
 > http://baderna.birosca.org/~aline/share/kontact-big2.jpeg

 Sorry, I can't reproduce that problem here at all.

 In http://www.athame.co.uk/images/kontact-small.png you will see a very
 small kontact window at the top-right corner. This is on a 1600x1200
 screen, and without checking I'd estimate this window to be 640x480.

 Incidentally, this window is shown as small as I can make it go.

 Andy