[kde-freebsd] ports/126611: deskutils/kdepim4: Kontact 1.3 window too big for 1152x768

Aline Freitas aline at bsd.com.br
Tue Aug 19 04:00:12 CEST 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/126611; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Aline Freitas <aline at bsd.com.br>
To: Andy Fawcett <andy at athame.co.uk>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/126611: deskutils/kdepim4: Kontact 1.3 window too big for 1152x768
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:50:02 -0300

 --nextPart1255271.15Hn724LjT

 Em Monday 18 August 2008 13:52:41 Andy Fawcett escreveu:
 > On Monday 18 August 2008 19:42:34 Aline de Freitas wrote:
 > > Citando Andy Fawcett <andy at athame.co.uk>:
 > > > Just resize the window, it goes down a long long way. Still okay at
 > > > 800x600 here, although I wouldn't want to use it for long at that
 > > > size.
 > > >
 > > > Not a bug in my opinion.
 > > >
 > > > Andy
 > >
 > > It doesn't resize down, this is the trouble. I can't really use
 > > kontact because of this. The applications alone (kmail, aggregator)
 > > works fine but not into kontact.
 >
 > Very strange, resizing works fine here.
 >
 > Looking at your screenshot, the window is already maximized. Can you try
 > to click the middle icon in top right corner, and then resize?
 >
 > Andy

 As you can see in this new screenshots I can resize only in width but not i=
 n=20
 height:
 http://baderna.birosca.org/~aline/share/kontact-big3.jpeg

 In this one I've moved the window up by ALT+mouse left button and drag but =
 no=20
 resize in height:
 http://baderna.birosca.org/~aline/share/kontact-big2.jpeg

 Aline

 =2D-=20
 Aline de Freitas - Chave p=FAblica: ID DE632016 / keys.indymedia.org
 gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-keys DE632016

  Nika is sleepy