[kde-freebsd] x11/kdelibs3 - failes: distinfo_update

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 18 12:31:08 CEST 2008

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:09:54 +0300
Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:54:50 +0200
> Martin Wilke <miwi at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
> > Note: we can ignore the QA Tindy here.
>
> Yes, this is what happened:
>
> QAT get the list of changed ports from the commit mail, fetches the
> new version from CVSWeb and adds the port to Tindy's build queue.
>
> Here it was a race between tindy building kdelibs as dependency for
> kde-accessibility (already updated and scheduled to build) and QAT
> fetching/extracting/... the new version of kdelibs port directory.
>
> I'm working on fixing this.

itetcu      2008-08-18 10:26:36 UTC

  Tecnik'93 repository

  Modified files:
    itetcu/ports/QA-Tindy QAT_tinder_commit.sh
  Log:
  When the list of ports is long, the ports in the beginning might be scheduled
  and start to build before the rest of them is fetched. This may give a race, as
  ports already being built might depend on other ports that are being
  fetched. Try to fix this by scheduling the ports after all have been fetched.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.28      +19 -15    people/itetcu/ports/QA-Tindy/QAT_tinder_commit.sh

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B